Monday, September 14, 2009

56?! NO WAY.

Just a few photos from our summer. Doug just turned 56 last Thursday. Here he is with David who had just graduated from law school in June.
One of the many photos of Grandpa playing with the kids. Doug was in the pool sometimes for hours if one of the girls wanted to play.
Proud papa with Seth who also graduated this spring. We will be seeing Seth soon with the same outfit on only graduating from University of Utah.
Making faces with Lauren in Las Vegas.
Getting ready to be the float driver during the 4th of July.
Acting his age? I don't think so. That's a good thing though.
Catching a little air.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Daddy Dear!

    I LOVE the pictures of you jumping on the trampoline - Lauren said, "Grandpa is getting air!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the best big brother ever!! I am sure I deserved all the slugs when we were kids....I know you were just trying to make me a better person.

    ReplyDelete