Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Braxtyn The Cheerleader

Seth, Jill and Tami have much to worry about. Braxtyn was loving the cheerleading action very much. Tami said she went to practice for 2 hours 4 nights during the week and still wanted to practice more when she got home.
They performed at East High in Salt Lake City. The high school cheerleaders had the girls do cheers with them prior to doing a dance during half time.
The cheerleading part was more fun than the dance since you could see them better. The song for the dance was adorable though. It was by Beyonce titled "You should have put a ring on it." If you haven't listened to it you ought to. It's a very fun song.
This troubled look was part of the cheer. What? What? What what what.
I think they are the East High Panthers.
Too cute.
Their cute family.
All of us. It was a fun evening.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are very cute pictures! It looks like Braxtyn had a great time. She's so darn sweet. The pictures of Seth and Braxtyn together are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, so I obviously changed your blog to a Halloween design. However, there are a million options, so if you want something else, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures. It looks like Braxtyn had a ton of fun. I can just see her dancing to that song.
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun stuff. braxtyn was by far the cutest cheerleader on the field. and she probably hits harder than half the East High football team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun event!! Braxtyn was doing cheers for me the next weekend. Actually, I think I may have been cheering more than she. She tells me her two favorite teams are "Utah Utes (I trained her well) and the Leopards." We will discuss dropping the latter in the near future.

    ReplyDelete