Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Lexie Visit!

We had Lexie last weekend for a night and a day. I slept with her and I told her we should name her "Lexi Wiggle." She just giggled and said we should name her "Lexi Giggle." Either one would be fitting. I went out today to take a photo of the Lexi tree. Those last few leaves are hanging on.
We drug Lexie to the football game. It was pretty boring for her but she was a good sport. Joel got in for a couple of holds and he played quarterback on the very last play. They didn't have him take a knee. He got to run the ball. He made 7 yards.

These leaves have pretty much all fallen. They are such a pretty color. I may plant one of these out front. Love them in autumn.
Here is Lexie and Blitz. Blitz loves it when someone is here that will lay all over him and give him hugs.
Lexie was pretty proud of her pumping abilities. I got a big kick out of her Sparky imitation. She was very serious when she began to show us all the stretches that Sparky goes through in the mornings. He has quite a wake up procedure.

2 comments:

  1. Man, Lexie had a great time in Utah! She really loved being spoiled by all of her grandparents for a full weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad - I agree with Adam, I would love to be one of your grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LACES OUT JOEL!! Congrats on the plays, that is AWESOME!!

    It looks like Lexie had a good time. I hope Blitz survived her wrestling with him all weekend. I know first hand Lexie can be tough.

    ReplyDelete