Tuesday, November 3, 2009

North Carolina Extra Photos

I told Adam I wanted some photos to use in the photo albums and I thought I ought to just go ahead and post a few of them. They were nice enough to send them. We never get to see many photos of Krysta anyway.
Those baby chairs are nice. Does this guy ever cry? He is so happy.
What is the actual message in this photo? Natalie is wearing a princess dress with a crown, holding a pink mitt. Princesses love baseball.
Once again adorable smile.
We need another piano recital. If you have forgotten the last one just scroll down on Adam and Krysta's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures. Mom, are you happy with your new blog background? Let me know if you want me to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I am glad the you enjoyed the pictures. It only took me about 4 months to get them to you. Are the dried apples going to take that long to get to NC? j/k
    The picture of Natalie and the pink mit is me trying to get her into sports She has a lot more fun with pricess dress up stuff, and it is quickly growing on me too. Not me in the dress ups but seeing her with it.
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete