Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Thanksgiving.

Sister-in-law Kim with her daughter. I think I'll do a bit of bragging about Kim for a minute. I hope you don't mind Kim. She is a very fun friend and very generous. She will do anything for anyone. Kim was the crew boss this summer with the flooded basement and by the way it looks terrific. I know I should have gotten some photos. When I was there in July she was keeping it going...bossing us all around. (not really) Then I show up 5 months later for Thanksgiving and Kim is 40 pounds lighter. We all want her secret. How did you do it Kim? "Well, I can literally say I worked my ass off this summer." That she did. She also committed to quit drinking soda, no white bread and eat more healthy. Way to go Kim. You look terrific and I'm so proud of you.
We can start out with one of those last minute photos I took. The sun blasting them in the eyes, everyone excited to be outside taking photos. You gotta love these kind of pics.
Dad and I.
This is a cute photo. It's my nephew's daughter, Cheyenne and Atticus. It reminded me of a photo of Sarah and David doing the same thing. They were about 2 and 3 and David had a girl mask on. Boys will be boys.
Niece Tana doing the brew look. This is the hat she found. Clever

Niece Tiffany and her cute little guy Austin. He's growing up very quickly.

Yes, that is Patrick with a knife. That is why I was on my best behavior.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. We sure missed the trip to Oregon. It would have been a lot of fun to see everyone and score one of those sweet hats.
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, that really was a great Thanksgiving. Thank you for making that happen. Looking forward to more Hancock fun at Xmas.

    ReplyDelete