Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Photos

.With Paul coming home from Spain we took advantage of everyone being home. Family Pics. What a challenge. Here is Natalie looking adorable.
I have to compliment our photographer, Jen Skeen. She did a terrific job. How does one get all these many people looking any way close to happy? Jen did it. Thank you.
One cute pixie....Lauren.
We usually try to get a picture of the siblings. They are always having fun.
Two cute cousins....Braxtyn and Sofie.
Sarah wanted a pic of her brothers with her 5 girls. If she wants to keep the ratio one to one then she will have to call it quits.
I had to put this picture on. Lexie is totally adorable.
I love the look of Natalie in this picture. For a heads up our family was swimming for about 3 hours and then the little ones were supposed to take a nap before the photos. Ryan did not do as the plan was directed. He did not nap so we didn't get that very cute adorable smile but he was still going strong.


Steve, Sarah and cute girls.
Joel and Caitlan. I always tell everyone to wear a certain color. The colors today were supposed to be gray, sky blue, white and a bit of pink. I have gone out the past few times we took pictures and purchased some shirts that would work because I know someone or all will not have the right colors. Joel showed up in AQUA. It was pretty funny because I said, "Joel you can't wear that shirt." Caitlan immediately said, "See I told you so." It's funny what people think sky blue is. It always works out.
Very cute of photo of Braxtyn and Seth. We miss you Seth.
One adorable grandson. We love this little guy. Also, thank you all for being such great sports with the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute family you have! I love all the pictures. I hope you have a fun time with my mom and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! You guys have a great family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them - family pictures are fun to look at but painful to create. It's just hard to get everyone looking halfway decent and in the same place at the same time. Whew - what a challenge!

    ReplyDelete