Monday, September 6, 2010

Simming Pool Fun

With all the days we were out in the pool I am surprised at how few of photos I have. This photo actually looks like Ryan is in pain and that cute little guy never felt one bit of pain ever. He loved every minute and was usually pretty upset about getting out.
Nothing says, "I am adorable," like swim goggles. Lexie Lou.
The boys played a game of catching the football from the diving board. Braxtyn got involved and she caught it a couple of times.
I think this photo was taken only moments after eating chocolate pudding. I can still see the evidence. Lauren and Natalie.
Grandpa always gets the best jobs.
This is a very serious project going on here. You can see the concentration on Paul's face. I am just wondering why they chose the heaviest boy to throw.
Mid air trick performed by Natalie Rebecca Hancock. Way to go Girl.
Some moments were better than others.
Sofie was pretty good at getting the hose and giving everyone a very cold shower. The water is about 85 degrees in the pool so when that cold water hits it's a bit of a shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment