Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If you've checked out Sarah's blog then you will see similar photos. We had a great time in Vegas. What an adorable family. Thanks for treating us so special. We loved being there. I couldn't believe it...it was 96 degrees on Saturday. WOW! That's crazy. Lexi loved wearing my old hat. I found one just right for her later that day and she had it on when we went to the park. It's perfect for you Lexi.

Almost the same photo. I liked this one showing the flag. This wall is original from the "Old Mormon Fort."

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! Glad everyone had a good time. I guess you wanted to maximize your mother's day with as many well-wishers as possible. I am only one man so it was probably best you went to Las Vegas. :) Love you Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming - we had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete