Saturday, May 16, 2009

Swimming Pool Update

Okay, you have requested so therefore I succumb. Here are some photos of the pool progress. It's going slow. This dig was a couple of weeks ago. It's 2.5 feet into the ground.
Now they put up walls that will be 4 feet. They are cement walls. Most pools are steel framed but this one is cement. I went to 6 pools he had put in over the last 10 years. They were very nice.
I tool this photo to show you the walls will be about 1.5 feet above the basketball court. That will be what I was hoping for. After the walls are poured and sit then they come and dig out the deep end. I'll get photos.
If all goes as "Paul the Pool guy" has said it should be 2-3 weeks once they get moving. They are on hold right now because the skimmers arrived and one was broke. He said he could have went to Salt Lake and bought some there but he thinks the skimmers he orders and gets from Tennesse are better.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The girls wanted to bring their swimming suits and swim this upcoming weekend, but it looks like we've got to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a broken skimmer to hault the pool construction. I have heard great things about the skimmers from Tennesse, if that is worth anything. j/k (:
    We can hardly wait to come and swim this summer.
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete