Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All About Paul.....Again.

After I sent the birthday blog I thought I should have included some mission pictures. Here they are now. I actually had a hard time finding Paul in very many photos. There were plenty of pics of dead pigs for sale....what's up with that?

These pictures come with no caption so if someone has been to Barcelona maybe they can tell us where this is near.
He said he's loving the people. I think most of those they teach are not Spaniards. These people look South American.
So close but not to hop in.
He probably had more luck sharing the message of the Savior with this fellow than he did with many others. In one of his e-mails he said, "You ask me about my investigators and I have to say....we usually don't have any. I'll tell you if we do." I guess that's a nice way to tell us to quit asking.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Thanks mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All about Paul...for real this time", should be the title of this post. The last one was more about the 7th child than the 6th. ha ha
    Thanks for the pictures. Paul is a stud!!
    I really enjoy reading your blog, thanks for the updates.
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the pics of Paul. My heart swells to see him looking so great. Ya, and we all know he is more of a stud than Adam. LOL

    ReplyDelete