Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th Of July

This was one of the "floats" in the July 4th parade in West Weber. Do not be showing this to my brother Tommy....He'll be wanting one.
July 4th! Sofie showing off her flag. She was a participant in the West Weber 150 year celebration.
We had floats. As a matter of fact I understand there were 48 entrants. I'm also sure there were a few others that showed up with decorated bicycles, boys shooting squirt guns from 4-wheelers, etc.
Free cotton candy....if you are awake. Sorry Evelyn.
Cute girls to wave. That's what the parade is about. I think there were more kids on the floats than actually watching the parade.
Free ice cones. Whatever they are called.
Lexie showing off her face painting. We all had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. That was one rockin' party. You all know how to have fun in West Weber! Lauren told me today, "Mom, let's get us one of those candy cannons. Those are great." I guess it really made an impression on her. We all had a great time - I'm so glad to have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the big rig in the parade.....I hate to admit this....is Jared's uncle!! Hahaha!! I will reserve more comment for later;)

    ReplyDelete