Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul.

Even though Paul is in Spain I had to post some pics and wish him a Happy Birthday. Tomorrow PJ will be 20 years old. I remember sitting in the shade under a tree on the 4th of July while you other kids played in the old North Ogden swimming pool. Now here it is such a short time later. This picture was taken with the crown from Junior Prom King. We were giving Paul a hard time about "being a King."

Cute picture of Paul. There doesn't seem to be too many with him actually smiling so I had to include Seth. We can think of it has Seth's half birthday.
Paul and Blitz. Blitz was probably 3 month old.
This was Blitz on Christmas 2005. Paul wasn't allowed to have him until a week later but the owners let him drive over and get him everyday and bring him home for a few hours. When we did get Blitz on New Years Day he never whined or cried. He was pretty settled in with us.
The Christmas Puppy. I guess it's a good thing Joel left and went on a mission or I probably would not have thought of getting Paul a dog. Paul needed a new friend.

3 comments:

  1. My baby brother is so darn cute! I hope that P.J. had a good birthday today. What a nice boy he is. I remember when he was just a little toddler; he was always such a stinker to Joel. He would just bug him and bug him. But I guess that's what little brothers are supposed to do. The girls really enjoyed the pictures of Paul and Blitzy - thanks Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul is such a sweetheart!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    I had no idea you were putting in a pool, I would have been way nicer to you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  3. One quick disagreement with Sarah: The dog is the cute one in all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete