Friday, July 24, 2009

Annual Hancock Swimming

I couldn't resist this adorable picture of Nikki and her little boy Chase. Nikki is such a cute mom. I wish I would have taken more pictures. Ashley Hancock (do not know the married name) is 3 days overdue with their first baby and she is huge. She's a tiny little gal anyway and not a bit of extra weight anywhere except a big baby boy waiting until his time. Her sister Shae flew in from New York a week ago hoping to be here for the birth but she is flying home tomorrow. Unless Ashley has that baby tonight then Shae will just have to be happy with photos.
I didn't know there was such a thing as an "annual Hancock swim Party." I guess it's going to be and they will try to schedule on the 24th of July. Lots of great food. Uncle Terry had his store people make some great sandwiches and everyone else brought salads, desserts, chips, etc. It was great.
Waving hello.
Cute picture. That has got to be one of the few times grandpa has actually looked at a camera. Caitlan looks darling no matter what.
The four brothers. Uncle Gene came with a black eye and of course we were saying you had better watch out of Aunt LaVone. The story he tells is he was out watering and he got attacked by a head gate.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Susan! Its Natalie (Dalton) Green! I found your blog through Nikkis! Anyways I added you guys to my blog! If you wanna add us its claytonandnatalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete